Rant Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Chaos

Banned
I was looking through the forums and I started to wonder, how come TF doesn't have a Rant Section? I think it would be nice to have a place to let off some steam every once in a while. I mean, it would keep people from posting rants in the OT section and peoplde won't accidently click on someone's rant because the title "Rant Section" pretty much says its rants only. I don't wanna join another forum to use their rant section because I don't feel like starting over again and I consider the people of TF to be family. Who else thinks a rant section would be nice?

Sylus said:
I think it would be nice to have a place to let off some steam every once in a while.

What does "letting off steam" include? Profanity? Flaming? What? Would there be rules for a rant forum, or is it just a free-for-all?

How do you keep what starts in a rant out of the rest of the forum?

Just some questions to consider?

Dave :D

Theres rules, like no racism, no religous attacks, no mentioning a person's full name, no flaming other members and no profanity.

Letting off steam would include talking about something that's troubling you wether it be something thats making you angry or something you're depressed over. This section would be for people who need to let off some steam or get advice or talk about a personal problem they need help with.

Sylus said:
Theres rules, like no racism, no religous attacks, no mentioning a person's full name, no flaming other members and no profanity.

With those rules, how is that different than the OT Forum?

Dave :D

It's a place to let off steam, in the OT it has to be beneficial or intelligent and/or academic related. The rant section will just be for people to let off steam and get stuff off their chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom