Quick Links Don't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleHelix

In Runtime
None of the items in the Quick Links menu work. I click on them, and nothing happens. The rest of the menu items seem to work.

Browser: Tried IE 7 and Firefox 2

No, because the admin, Dmo, is busy right now. What do you want to change? There are other ways to get to what the quick link offers.

To pull up a user's profile, click on their avatar or right-click their name on the left and open it in a new tab/window.

Most of the Quick Links are things in the UserCP (link in the upper left side of the top box). Who's Online is available on the main Index page down at the bottom where the names are listed. Same with the Mark Forum Read.

Somewhere there is a link with new posts, but I never used it to begin with, so I don't have any idea where it is.

I can't pull up a user's profile either. So no plans to fix anything?
There are plans to fix these things. If you read thru the threads in this area alone you will see all of these issues that are known have been brought up several times and have been talked about several times. There is all the info available in the threads here.

DMo is working on what he can and the rest of the Admin team is doing what they can. It is a work in progress and will be done at some point in time. Till then we will just have to use workarounds till it is finished.

DMo (Dave) is thinking that our server issues may be a part of the problem. Once the hired guns get those fixed we may see some improvement in some areas.

To pull up a user's profile, click on their avatar or right-click their name on the left and open it in a new tab/window.

Most of the Quick Links are things in the UserCP (link in the upper left side of the top box). Who's Online is available on the main Index page down at the bottom where the names are listed. Same with the Mark Forum Read.

Somewhere there is a link with new posts, but I never used it to begin with, so I don't have any idea where it is.

You can also middle click (like clicking the scroll wheel) and it opens in a new Tab (that works with my Mozilla and IE7)

Thought it was worth mentioning, people in my Multimedia class get really impressed when I middle click... lol.. they are like.. "wow thats so cool" (I really don't think it is... I just think its a convenient feature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom