Question About Moderator Heirarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Question About Moderator Hierarchy

Mods are like super heros, SMods are like Superman (he controls all regions...well so they say), Admin is like Kryptonite...it pwns Superman :p. And well Management are like soon-to-be-kryptonite!

Sooo...... superman can eventually turn in to kryptonite?

Think of management as a unstable form of the element "Moderanium" we have nearly reached crittical mass an approached the state known to physicists as "Administrator point" when "moderanium" reaches a density of about 2 million parts of infraction points a reaction starts and awesome happens causing a explosion felt even down in the very bowls of the internet.

As a side note refined Moderanium is a element used exclusively used in the production of thermo nuclear ban hammers a plug of Moderanium 234 is fired at a speed just under that of sound into a ball of Moderanium234 causing a massive explosion, a Thermo Nuclear ban hammer has only been used in anger twice in recorded TF history and it requires the authorisation of the legislative arm of the Admin team "Trotter" to authorise a launch and each launch has to be confirmed with a special code and takes three special arming keys from the mod team to fire one.

LOL. nice.

Re: Question About Moderator Hierarchy

Sooo...... superman can eventually turn in to kryptonite?
Hmm, maybe
Hmmm_Emote_by_grayseer_thanquol.gif
...after all he is Kryptonian or whatever lol.

Think of management as a unstable form of the element "Moderanium" we have nearly reached crittical mass an approached the state known to physicists as "Administrator point" when "moderanium" reaches a density of about 2 million parts of infraction points a reaction starts and awesome happens causing a explosion felt even down in the very bowls of the internet.

As a side note refined Moderanium is a element used exclusively used in the production of thermo nuclear ban hammers a plug of Moderanium 234 is fired at a speed just under that of sound into a ball of Moderanium234 causing a massive explosion, a Thermo Nuclear ban hammer has only been used in anger twice in recorded TF history and it requires the authorisation of the legislative arm of the Admin team "Trotter" to authorise a launch and each launch has to be confirmed with a special code and takes three special arming keys from the mod team to fire one.

Saxon, how much sleep are you getting man ? I know your inovolved with us military and corrupt government, but you really should leave those guns alone for awhile....
Why not try working in a hostile military IT office, it will prevent you from shooting folks, but you can easily scare the living daylights out of one those high horse geeks.
Work your way up to manager or general manager and really make people cry without the guns... :)

I would rather end up in a fist with some ugly brute rather shoot someone.
I do understand what you have to do to make a living and bring some sort of peace to US.

Just 1 problem with your assestment Mike. Saxon is not from the USA. He is from the UK.

^i think he meant us...not united states...because united states does not fit into that sentence lol....peace to united states? or peace to us....lol

It may fit in the last line, but not the first line.

I know your inovolved with us military and corrupt government

I really dont think he means us and not United States there. Cause then it makes no sense.

I really dont think he means us and not United States there. Cause then it makes no sense.

Sorry about the misunderstanding and yes, I meant to say United States .
For some odd reason I thought that saxon was living in North America, thats why I said what I posted early.
Sorry Saxon for getting it wrong though.

Quote:
I know your inovolved with us military and corrupt government

sorry my bad, didn;t notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom