Promotions! (multiple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
Tech-Forums is pleased to announce our newest member to the moderator team and the new Tech-Forums Security Team Leader, Osiris!

Osiris has been a great help to tech forums and many of our members. He will be moderating the Virus and HiJackThis forums as well as being the Security Team Leader.

Please welcome Osiris to the tech forums Moderating team (Forum Leaders)!

Welcome Osiris!

-----------------------------ALSO--------------------------------

Tech-Forums is pleased to announce our 3 newest member to the moderator team, gurusan, Chris Chadwick, and Makaveli213!

These guys has been a great help to tech forums and many of our members and we look forward to their help as Mods. Their forums will be added later.

Please welcome gurusan, Chris Chadwick, and Makaveli213 to the tech forums Moderating team (Forum Leaders)!

Welcome guys!

Thanks to all those that volunteered. I'm sure that we'll add more Mods someday in the future. If you're still interested then, please volunteer again when you see the next announcement in my sig.

Dave :D<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

:D :D :D Poetic justice...?

'Grats, guys. Welcome to the most thankless job in the... what...? The mike is live...? Oh... um... yeah.

Welcome to modship, the most gratifying position ever created. you all have earned it. ;)

Seems that he actually was banned by DMo... I am assuming by accident. I went ahead and lifted it.

Thank you for thinking me worthy of the honour of being a TF moderator :) And congrats to the others who made it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom