Promotions! (multiple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied but Chris definatly deserves it :)

DMo needs to change Warez's stats still (i can't remember his new name :p)
vernong1992 will be next ;)

I applied but Chris definatly deserves it :)

DMo needs to change Warez's stats still (i can't remember his new name :p)
vernong1992 will be next ;)

lol, I still call Osiris, Warez, its just a force of habit, actually I thought I would apply next time, now that I know how to apply

I always thought it was a DMo PM's you and asks if you want to do it, and reply, atleast its good to know what the right way is

There were many good candidates to choose from this time around, and the decisions weren't easy. As Dave has said, we will eventually be looking for more later on, so keep an eye out.

Oh, and not all who become mods even volunteered. ;) The PM came as a complete surprise, but a good surprise. People's actions, attitudes, and words are help us to see who would be a good mod. I guess we're sort of like Santa Claus... :D

lol, I still call Osiris, Warez, its just a force of habit, actually I thought I would apply next time, now that I know how to apply

I always thought it was a DMo PM's you and asks if you want to do it, and reply, atleast its good to know what the right way is
I didn't apply but i got asked to do it. I was shocked to say the least....
it was a ruff road for me thats for sure.... ;)
It was a rough road for all of us. Some rougher than others. Your stats are off the roof. You deserve the Virus and security Team.
There were many good candidates to choose from this time around, and the decisions weren't easy. As Dave has said, we will eventually be looking for more later on, so keep an eye out.

Oh, and not all who become mods even volunteered. ;) The PM came as a complete surprise, but a good surprise. People's actions, attitudes, and words are help us to see who would be a good mod. I guess we're sort of like Santa Claus... :D
Yeah imagine my surprise when i got that PM.

"Hello Mak....We want you to be a Mod. What do you think"

:eek::eek::eek:
Wah?!?!?

:laughing:

Just noticed this topic so i figured i would say congrats to all. It was a lot of work to get here and now we got more work to do.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom