Please ACtivate My Account

SINGH

Solid State Member
Hello Admin Bro..Please ACtivate My ACcount for POst Thread And Send VM and PM.

Yestarday I was MAke A Thread In Hardware Section But :( But Now I Find My Thread Is Not There :(

Sry For Bad English.

THnx In Advance Bro.

Am Newbie So I Dont Know Is This Section Is Write For My Thread Or Not :( Sorry If I Do Any Mistake

Okay if your thread is not there than it was deleted due to it breaking the forum rules. Usually newbies are put on moderation? (Not sure K help me on this one :)) Secondly stop capitalizing things and that is not bad English that is overuse of the shift key or caps lock. Also it is recommended that you stop using things like bro or man until you actually know the person you are referring to. There are several Moderators on this forum Ksod and Trotter are just 2.

So in summary don't use text speak, Don't capitalize things and make sure your threads meet the forum rules. ;)

Actually, your thread was automatically moderated due to one of our spam countermeasures. I will moderate threads/posts of new members that contain certain criteria. I have just now approved the thread so it should now be visible.

Back
Top Bottom