A petition for a Projects forum - Page 4 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback
Click Here to Login

Old 09-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
Wizard of Wires

Default Re: A petition for a Projects forum

I'd call that a winner.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 02:00 AM   #32 (permalink)
Lord Techie

I mean, the forum is full of member writtien tutorials, reviews, and if that's going to become the project forum for all future projects where we don't post them in the respective sections, then if would make sense not to have it named to cover both things... Since some projects are in a way a review in the end.

c0rr0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 02:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Wizard of Wires

We're just biding our time till after the merger to get a spot for us. I don't think it's permanent. Trotter is holding off till after the merger to revisit us getting our own forum. And this is where he put us in the mean time. This is a sure fire idea that's going to get a lot of attention if people will post. Not to toot my own horn but I've come out of the gate with my *** on fire and my hair catching. I love this stuff.
The response in this thread alone would show any one it is a good idea. The name chosen was out of our hands. Again I think it's just temporary until the merger is finalized.

If posters will use a prefix at the start of a title, it would make them easier to find when they move the threads. (Projects), (Tutorial), or a combination of both, (Project)(Tutorial). That would also serve to show our threads are different from the rest in the section we're in.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote