Odd behavior IE10

patonb

Golden Master
For the last day or so, both my computers running ie10 are having issues with the site.

The site stalls and I'll get warnings that it's not responding due to long running script.
fine on FF and Crome.

I can confirm that this is happening. It is happening to me as well. Latest version of IE10 on Win8.

I've had so many issues with IE10 I had to roll back 100-something computers back to IE9 (programs designed to work with IE9 and earlier didn't work in IE10)

I've had so many issues with IE10 I had to roll back 100-something computers back to IE9 (programs designed to work with IE9 and earlier didn't work in IE10)

That would be an option, if there was a way to do so in Win8. But I10 is the only version available for Win8. So that really isnt an option.

I havent gotten around to downloading and testing Win8.1 to see if the problem continues with IE11.

IE10 seems to be crap from what I have seen of it thus far. I think I have it but I use Firefox on my computer and Chrome on my phone.

IE10 is what brought me back to IE. I had removed all browsers from my desktop but that. But when loading this site, and only this site, it takes up to 30 seconds to a minute to just load. But yet it loads instantly on Chrome. It doesnt happen on any other vB site I visit. It is only this site. So personal opinions aside, there is something wrong with TF using IE. Since it is still a majority browser for people since they dont want to use an alternative, we are only hurting ourselves by not actually taking a look into this and passing it off as IE being stupid.

IE10 may be great but I have encountered problems in certain situations thus far in my experience with it.

Back
Top Bottom