Notifications - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback
Old 07-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #21 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
Send a message via MSN to MindoverMaster
Default Re: Notifications

I have used Firefox in the past, and have gotten the pop-up all the same. FF version problem, maybe?

__________________ Steam Account
MindoverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus

Well if that is the only thing that has changed since the last time you used Firefox and got the pop up, I would have to say yes. Cause I know it isnt Chrome, Chromium or the site. As those function fine for me daily.

I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

KSoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
Networking Apprentice

Originally Posted by KSoD View Post
It is something you are doing. Cause I got a PM just this morning and it notified me as soon as the site loaded with a pop up. It even took me away from my other tab and made TF the focus and showed me the pop up.

So the notifications are working properly. At least in Chrome. I have heard lots of issues with the beloved Firefox as of late. Maybe that is the source of the issue and not the site itself...
Ditto. My pop up works fine as well and I am using Chrome although I don't know what version as for some reason it has updated?? Just back track to an earlier version of FF

If you liked what I say or just want to share the love click the scales on the bottom left of my post. :)
luke127 is offline   Reply With Quote