Steps have been taken to simplify the current infraction system.
We have moved to a "three strikes and you're out" way of doing them. This breaks down like this:
- Warning - 0 points | expires in 90 days
- Strike 1 - 1 point | expires in 30 days
- Strike 2 - 2 points | expires in 30 days
- Temp Ban - 3 points | expires in 30 days (suspension, to be used judiciously)
- Perma Ban - 3 points | permanent
The reason for the warning/infraction will be included in the PM that is automatically sent whenever a warning or infraction is given (since the system makes us generate one already).
Actually, this is just a clarification of our move to a 150 infraction points = permanent ban. It gets rid of the more than a dozen infraction classifications and moves us to a nice clean system.
Any currently pending infractions will be handled on a case by case basis if any further infractions are warranted.
If you have any comments or discussion put them in this thread.