Noob Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanquish

Banned
:eek:Okay recently I have been trying to get a new Avatar on the site since I have 40 post it keeps sending me an error message when I try to upload the pic. File to big or or Invalid File etc. etc. Everytime It wont let me guys? I made sure the file was the correct size and the picture was the correct size. I know someone said the site wasn't working correctly but...I mean what could be so considerably wrong with it and why has it not been corrected yet? Just a question. If im doing something wrong can someone please give me some step by step instructions or update the website to make it a more easier upload of a picture for noobs like me to this website.

The forums have near 100% functionality compared to before we are narly perfect but there is one or two messy issues that need to be fixed and we have some one working on it.

Now the best suggestion would to PM a Admin Like Trotter, Larry, Or Dave (Trotter is your best bet) to get you to adjust your user group as at the moment it appers to me that you have not got one yet this is automatic normally but something has happened an you havent been given one.

Cheers, Saxon.

This is a server side issue with the folder pemissions or the addition of a add on to the forum. This is not something that us mods can fix. It is something that Larry is looking into. If you read the Rules and Announcement forum you will see all of the issues are already known and being worked on.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f4/new-forum-new-post-182528/

There are issues of health for Larry which is why he can not be focused on doing this and this task only. Which is why it is taking so much time to fix such a "small" issue. We dont ask for much we ask for some patience. As was explained in several threads already which could have all been found by looking thru the forums or with the search feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom