No Longer a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
Yes, as of right now I am no longer a tech forums Moderator, this is my choice, nobody else's. The reasons for my departure from the mod team are known to it's members. My access and my badges will be removed shortly so there's no need to "snap to attention" when I wander the halls of Tech Forums any longer:p

I do still intend to participate in threads, chat with the friends I've made here, and help where I can in the forum areas I have some knowledge in.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the members for letting me serve you on the team.

Jorsoft

Re: Effective Immediately I am No Longer a Moderator

Sorry to see you go, mate. You know how to reach me if you need me.

Wow, that sucks ! I hope you still come around ?! It wouldn't be the same, mate !

You may also note that I am no longer sporting a badge of office or ban hammer.

So does this little shake-up mean anything? Will we be seeing a few replacements?

You may also note that I am no longer sporting a badge of office or ban hammer.

Ok, now I'm worried, I saw this show on public TV regarding the Mayans, 2012, prophecy, etc.... so is the beginning of the "end" ? :p

Seriously, though, what gives ? I mean, I know these matters are all private issues and decisions, and I am not intending to pry, but now Saxon ? Holy **** ! :eek:

The information will not be released. It stinks that it happened. But simply put it is a private matter. As for if this means that there will be replacements, maybe. There is still more work to be done, more things to be sorted.

Well, hopefully I was clear that I wasn't prying. I am not trying to find out any information, so much as expressing my surprise.

Interesting, sad (or not? can't say without specifics :p) to see you without your Posts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom