New Style Bug List

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Please post any bugs you happen across in the new style. Your help is much appreciated. Only post BUGS in this thread. Any feedback/comments should be posted in the announcement thread.

If you do find a bug please post here only. I will check this thread and do not need PMs about them.

I'll try and fix them as soon as possible.

It's like that in the default style too S0UL. We'll need to look further into that.

Edit: Okay fixed now.

It's not really a bug, but I can't find where to post this. It's a tad bit hard to read the white links on the top right of the page.

And S0ULphIRE's sig leaks onto the grey part of the page when the browser window is small. Could be others, but I haven't looked around much :tongue:

Your browser width is what controls that. When I was using my 19" NEC 4:5 I had the same problem. Now I am on a 25" widescreen and everything is spread out and does not cram together.

We're aware of the top links issue but it won't be an ongoing problem. We will be changing the header steadily.

The minimum width of the main window is set to 550px so that's why S0UL's sig is overlapping by about 25px. I could set it larger but it would make it harder to view properly on a small screen.

In my profile, the tab for "Customize my Profile", this image is broken for me.

paintbucket_icon.png

Back
Top Bottom