New Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
First off, let me thank everyone who volunteered to be considered as a moderator. We had a field of 22 members which made it pretty tough to narrow it down. Instead of a dearth of possibilities we were swamped with so many good candidates... but that's a good kind of hardship to be in.

Now, would everyone please join with me in welcoming our newest crop of moderators here at Tech-Forums.

I give to you...

hikaricloud

Keyboard Cowboy

HAVOC

kmote

Hikaricloud is being assigned to the Computer Hardware Zone and the PC Technology Zone which includes all of the forums contained within them.

Keyboard Cowboy is being assigned to the Computer Hardware Zone, the PC Technology Zone, and the Gaming areas which includes all of the forums contained within them.

HAVOC is being assigned to the Computer Hardware Zone and the Gaming areas which includes all of the forums contained within them.

Kmote is being assigned to the PC Technology Zone and the Programmer's Lounge which includes all of the forums contained within them.​

First off, let me thank everyone who volunteered to be considered as a moderator. We had a field of 22 members which made it pretty tough to narrow it down. Instead of a dearth of possibilities we were swamped with so many good candidates... but that's a good kind of hardship to be in.

Now, would everyone please join with me in welcoming our newest crop of moderators here at Tech-Forums.

I give to you...

hikaricloud

Keyboard Cowboy

HAVOC

kmote

Hikaricloud is being assigned to the Computer Hardware Zone and the PC Technology Zone which includes all of the forums contained within them.

Keyboard Cowboy is being assigned to the Computer Hardware Zone, the PC Technology Zone, and the Gaming areas which includes all of the forums contained within them.

HAVOC is being assigned to the Computer Hardware Zone and the Gaming areas which includes all of the forums contained within them.

Kmote is being assigned to the PC Technology Zone and the Programmer's Lounge which includes all of the forums contained within them.​

Looks like our nagging got you up to 4 :)

Congrats to the new guys... enjoy the basements y'all ;)

Oh dear. There goes the neighbourhood. Only kidding. I am looking forward to this as this has been the online tech community have have been involved with for the longest period of time. Other forums seem to come and go for me. However I alway seem to be come back here. And I am kinda that I can some thing to help this community out.

Just THE good ol' boys
Never meaning no harm
Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born...

Straightenin' the curves
Flattenin' the hills
Someday the mountain might get'em
But the law never will...

Making their way, the only way they know how
That's just a little bit more than the law will allow...

Thanks guys. The warm welcome makes me feel so much better about being resigned to the basement... :p

Congrat's Guy's
cool0012.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom