New promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
And they just keep coming, don't they? Actually, this one was a long time coming, for me anyway.

Please join me in welcoming Tech-Forums newest moderator...

Hefemeister

Hefe has been a helpful member for a while now, always quick to lend a hand or an opinion.
His knowledge has been a real asset to the site, and now as a moderator he will be a great asset to the team.

redcard.gif
08.gif
redcard.gif

Congrats Hefe!!!!

Since you are the newest addition you get to be posted in my basement. Now get down there, fire up the 80286 that i left you, attach your chain and dont eat the mold. :p

Be nice to the 80286. That was mine before Trotter found a 386sx at the dump for me. The preloaded copy of XP takes about 2.5 hours to load up on a good day and requires much floppy switching (no built-in hard drive here). If you're saving any files you'll need to use the attached audio casette drive. Make sure the volume knob is set just so on it or nothing actually gets saved. Don't be alarmed by the loud beeping, either. The internal speaker's been broken for a while ever since Chris found a few dolphin pics he liked one night...

Congrats on becoming the newest Mod to grace our presence! Highly deserving and you'll do a great job.

Just came by to say, GREAT JOB HEFEMISTER!!!!

We can all pray that you don't end up like some of the other moderators...................... *cough* Jorosoft, Mak, Carnage, Trotter..... *cough*

Off course I m just joking :rolleyes:

Any ways, CONGRATS!!!

Thank You.

I would like to say I wan honored when I found out I was being considered to become a Mod. I hope only to serve and protect.

Now about the demotion. Everyone has heard haw bad Trotter's basement is and let me tell you people are being nice. But, Mak's basement is the worst. I do not think he has been down there since he put the 80286 down there. With the rampant rate at which Mak goes through hardware that had to be a least a week ago. Posting and reading forums from my cell phone will be difficult due to the lack of power down here. Can I at least get another candle.

The sars mask provided in my welcome kit is not cutting it so I plan on a few modifications.

I drew up a quick plan of what I would like to accomplish.
p417.gif

Thanks again to everyone for your support.

Of course my basement is going to be bad. I have to live up to the hype and expectations of what people heard of Trotters. I have to make mine worse.

I gave you a whole box of used candles already. Didnt you find them? Or are you using the wax for something else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom