New Main Topic Sugg....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
Hello people of tech-forums......

Let me start out by saying that I love your site. The people posting on this site, for the majority, are VERY bright people.
I started out many moons ago, asking the same questions and found similar responses to almost all of my questions. This is why I feel that I now owe in-return.

I must say that you are receiving many posts concerning a course directed toward a networking solution.. Perhaps a new Networking topic is in order. Like I said....just a thought.

Lets face it...many networking hardware manus. are making the SoHo networking solution an "automatic" process. And still even, there are questions, not only from SoHo administrators, but from low-end administrators with an already upscaled knowledge level.
Networking for the Corporation, Office and Home is the future....and the future appears to be now......what do ya say????

And in response to the Linux topic.....even though I use Linux, even in this post, I still feel that you would be "too far ahead" of the game by creating a Linux topic.....please keep Linux "underground" as long as you can. With hacking these days....I really enjoy the fact that most people wouldn't know WTF to do once they got into my netowrk... LOL! I mean seriously.....If you really want to know about it, then read a freaking Linux book....for now anyways

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom