MODS-read this!!!

Which one? (My heart is broken either way)

• Thermaltake XASER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AeroCool ExtremEngine 3T

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcirclepants

In Runtime
MODS, Please, under Building, Buying, upgrading for General PC's, and under Building, buying, upgrading High Performance Pc's----Make a subforum for each called:
Help with configuration, and parts selection for building a General/High performance PC so the regular forum can be open to topics such as--WHICH VID CARD SHOULD I GET---WHICH PROCCESSOR SHOULD I GO WITH----OCZ RAM

Me and others are tired of seeing Help a noob build his first computer, help, are these specs good, what do u think of this build, what do you think?, help building fast/gaming computer.........to name a few

Also Iv noticed a LOT of stuff ends up in these forum topics that need to go to "hardware troubleshooting" that needs to be pointed out
EXAMPLE:http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82780

Tech Forums is a great forum, lets keep it that way and make it easy for guests to quickly find topics under their correct forum title and to make our
30,000+ members and MANY, MANY guest have a user friendly expirence while browsing TF!!
:D :) :eek: :cool: :cyclopes: :nerd:

lol

You've been here for about two months :p Thats not long enough to be complaining :laughing:

Also, I'd like to point out that this thread probably belongs in the "Site Feeback/Suggestions" forum rather than Off-Topic :)

Re: Re: MODS-read this!!!

mac_mogul said:
lol

Also, I'd like to point out that this thread probably belongs in the "Site Feeback/Suggestions" forum rather than Off-Topic :)

:rolleyes: oh how sardonic lol

Tech Forums is a great forum, lets keep it that way and make it easy for guests to quickly find topics under their correct forum title and to make our
30,000+ members and MANY, MANY guest have a user friendly expirence while browsing TF!!

There is nowhere near 30,000 active members on TF. id say around 100. i like the size though...lets u get know more of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom