Moderator approval?

Alexffiala

Baseband Member
Does anyone know how to expedite the process of moderator approvals for posting? I can understand the need to sift out the bad posts for new users but it's hard for me to help in repair threads without being able to post...

Still waiting on approval for one of my threads posted 3 days ago on the general gaming board.

It happens when you post links with a low post count.

Avoid it by not posting links until you have more posts.

I check the logs daily. You post about Microsoft Suicide was removed. It was posted in the General Gaming section but contained little gaming information. Talking about Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 has nothing to do with gaming. Especially when you said the focus was going to be about XBOX One.

You view is very limited and does not take into effect anything real. Microsoft Stock has declined? So what. Apple's has fallen far more than Microsoft's in the same period of time.

So that is why you don't see the topic. Cause it will do nothing but cause people to start fighting about something that is nothing more than your personal opinion based on no real facts. I work for a major retail company. Probably the largest in the world. Walmart. I have to deal with more questions about Microsoft and its products and never have to do anything more than state the facts said by the press releases. People will always have an opinion. You cant change theirs and it is useless and pointless to fight about whose is right cause the truth is, they are all wrong. You cant prove your opinion is right no more than I can prove mine is right.

So there you go. Now you know why your topic cant be seen and wont be seen.

I check the logs daily. You post about Microsoft Suicide was removed. It was posted in the General Gaming section but contained little gaming information. Talking about Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 has nothing to do with gaming. Especially when you said the focus was going to be about XBOX One.

You view is very limited and does not take into effect anything real. Microsoft Stock has declined? So what. Apple's has fallen far more than Microsoft's in the same period of time.

So that is why you don't see the topic. Cause it will do nothing but cause people to start fighting about something that is nothing more than your personal opinion based on no real facts. I work for a major retail company. Probably the largest in the world. Walmart. I have to deal with more questions about Microsoft and its products and never have to do anything more than state the facts said by the press releases. People will always have an opinion. You cant change theirs and it is useless and pointless to fight about whose is right cause the truth is, they are all wrong. You cant prove your opinion is right no more than I can prove mine is right.

So there you go. Now you know why your topic cant be seen and wont be seen.
nor can you prove them wrong. so there's no right or wrong answer :p

I'll reply to you, ksod, in a PM.

As for opinions. Nothing in the thread I posted was heresay or opinion. It is sourced either directly from MS or those I know who work in the dev dept for MS for the Xbox 1.

Back
Top Bottom