Members, we need your help and support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every little bit counts. Doesnt matter if it is just the spare change from your couch cushions or in your car ashtray or whatever. It all adds up. If 50 people gave just $0.50 right there is $25. If they give $1 then it is double that. So if people give what they can be it $1 or $5 it all adds up after a while. I know that Trotter appreciates all donations and is very humbled by the efforts of everyone here to help him out.

Trotter man, i'd donate if i had my own PayPal account.

Convincing my parents to let me donate money to someone i've never seen before and lives the other side of the pond is impossible :mad:

I'll try figure something out.

I'm bummed. I was really hoping to help out today, but my check was enough to cover my insurance and a credit card payment, nothing else haha. My next computer is farrrrrrrrrrr away. Really don't want to come across as someone who says they will do something, then they don't. It's just tough times.

I hope Trot was able to get enough money to help out at least a little.

I think i should be able to send some money any time soon trot, between about 10 and 40 bucks depending on how much money i have spare, if any, although i do expect to have a fair bit.

Trotter if you still need the money I'll send you 2.50 next week when I get my refund back from those crooks at metro coffee direct...
Me and you have never seen eye 2 eye on a few topics I made over the past 4 years, but I do understand what being almost being broke is and not having a decent job to rely on, **** I'm still waiting for my current employer to open up her new store in georgia so that I can finally get off the laid off status.

About how much more does the US economy need to suffer before we're all jobless ??

Similar to Ethan Kaizer, I'm also a high school student, but if I could I would definitely donate!

All the best though, my prayers are with you my friend, hope you get back on your two feet as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom