Making threads as [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so what? :p

Just trying to take some of the work off your shoulders. Is that so bad? :laughing:

Won't hurt my feelings at all... but you'll have to be fast to beat me to it.

How about if dave added a second report thread button that was made as "mark as solved"? then when the a mod or admin sees it we can add solved to the title.

Well i have already done this on 1 thread in the Windows forum. As the OP came back and gave the solution on how they solved their problem. But since it was from last year many people thought that it was still a issue. After finding out that it was resolved i asked if the OP wanted me to put that right in the title. So it was done. :D

I don't understand why users can't change the title of their thread. It's rather annoying if there's a typo or something...

what's the logical reason behind the fact that users haven't been given the right to edit the title of their threads? how's this different from editing a post?

That's true. Maybe give the member the same amount of time, as they give you to edit your posts. I think it's 24 hours.

right, I can understand the reasoning behind a time limit... because if someone is being accused of something he posted a while back, he can just go and edit it, and say that he never said it, but if you give a small window of time, then that sort of scenario won't be an issue I don't think..

it'd be a nice feature to have if there's a typo or you just wanted to simplify the title or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom