make links more pronounced

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
I don't know what theme or font everyone is using, but for me on my TN panel screen laptop, I can barely tell links apart from regular text.
i think I am using the default theme/font. (didn't mess with them since upgrade)

so maybe underline or bold links would be helpful?

Over the next few days I will take a look at the CSS and see if I can fix this situation for everyone.

I definitely think bold links would help, not only to help clown spot them in a line of normal text, but also to differentiate them from skimlinks.
Unless skimlinks would end up bolded too...

They were never underlined but they used to be bluer. I guess if you have a very old TN model the current navy links and black text could look similar.

What are skimlinks?

Its an advertising thing, not sure if its through the forum or if Chrome does it by itself.

If you type something in, like "Samsung Spinpoint F3", and its not a link, skimlinks will turn it in to a link to Amazon, or another site that sells it.

Its an advertising thing, not sure if its through the forum or if Chrome does it by itself.

If you type something in, like "Samsung Spinpoint F3", and its not a link, skimlinks will turn it in to a link to Amazon, or another site that sells it.

It is not a Chrome thing. Cause SkimLinks doesnt even show in my Chrome Browser but it does in my IE. It is through the forum. It is something Larry added.

Back
Top Bottom