make links more pronounced

Hmm... never noticed that. Though it might explain the techist.com/shop links I noticed.

After reading through the response... Am I seriously the only one that thinks links are hard to differentiate from normal text?

yes, I can spot the differences when I take a closer look. I am not that blind yet.
but I was hoping the difference would be more substantial. like MM mentioned, maybe more blue?

PS I hid some website urls in this post, how detectable was it on a scale of 1-10?

PS I hid some website urls in this post, how detectable was it on a scale of 1-10?
Pretty easy for me since I read it in the notification email, which is plaintext so I see the tags :p Reading it normally though I can still see them fine. I have great eyesight though, and no colour blindness.

However, it's not about who can read them fine. If there's just one person who can't then it's a problem.

Sorry Yami but I have to seriously disagree with that last remark. 1 person doesnt mean it is a problem. We have people on this site all the time that have a problem specifically with their machine. Does that mean that those manufacturer's are bad or that the OS is bad cause of 1 person? Of course not. So to say that just cause 1 member is having issues finding the links in posts makes the entire site bad or the skin bad is outrageous.

I can spot the links just fine. I dont have anywhere near perfect vision and with the sight problems I have had over the last few days where my left eye was swollen shut, I can still see the links. So it has nothing at all to do with vision. I am also color blind as well. So there goes that theory as well. I have not been able to wear my glasses or contacts since Friday. So it isnt like it is something that was just a 1 day thing.

I have already said I would take a look at it. Can I please get some time to take care of it and everyone stop hounding about something that is not an issue for every member on the site? If a 1 eyed, color blind Admin can see the links, then it cant be that flipping bad already.

Mak, is this not a "suggestion" forum? Everyone has a different viewpoint. I would think you want every angle of the problem.

How many angles are there? As many angles as you'll find on a dead horse? You can beat a dead horse all you want but regardless of the angle the horse is still dead.

Although, you can look at the horse from different angles to figure out how it died.

Edit: Mak, I'm color blind as well, blue-green. And I still do not see the links. Must be an add-on you are using on Chrome. Or is this not browser specific?

i've been adding 'Link:' above the links i post, just to be sure ppl know to click.

i think a color change would be good, also underlining would be even better.

Back
Top Bottom