Links take a while to load [Chrome Only]

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
I found recently that if I hit a link the browser just kinda sits and spins and thinks and doesn't really do much, sometimes it'll time out, or just take a really long time to load the page, but if I click it again it'll go right away. It seems to only be an issue with Chrome... Just wondering if it's something other people are noticing a similar issue..

yeah it's the most up to date version, and it happened a while ago and then I uninstalled an avast extension and that fixed it for a while but now it's back. It seems to go in fits and spurts where it'll work and then it won't..

It's just within the forum. Like when I go to New Posts it'll hang for a while then be ok.

I'm on Safari right now and it's behaving fine. I'll have to do some more testing and seeing of when it causes me issues because it isn't 100% of the time with chrome, maybe it's under heavy load and the server just isn't grabbing the queries right.. Not really sure ^.^

So it's happening to me right now. If I click any link it just hangs, but if I click another link without refreshing the page it goes right through.. and there are 300 people online, not sure if it's maybe a load issue? I'm not sure how 300 forum viewers affects the server.

Also it never times out, it just hangs...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom