Links don't display properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
The links in the old software were identified completely different than in the new software. I really don't know why you would want to link to something in the old forum, since it will be in this forum.

Anyway, the old software used an ID number for the thread, which according to the link that is posted, it is the ID number for Warez's Spyware Removal and did go to that thread. The new software uses another type identifier. For example, instead of the link above to Warez's thread, it is now http://www.techist.com/forums/f51/warez-monsters-4-step-spyware-removal-guide-114061/.

If you're trying to link to a thread for reference, you'll need to use the thread in the new forum software.

Was that understandable?

Dave :D

I really don't know why you would want to link to something in the old forum, since it will be in this forum.

Because last time I checked, the search feature still doesn't look at posts that were posted before the upgrade, and I had this one bookmarked. I know that the search does work for this particular thread, but it doesn't for most others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom