Karma Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
So we're all going slightly mad on the Karma script (it is a great idea though ;) )

I wondered if we could have a set format for this, (e.g aligned right)?

Up for discussion ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

EDIT: I moved this closer to the top for ref.

Ok - If you want the Kudos image in your sig follow these steps :)
Note that this is simply just a tempory measure - we're all assured the new rep system is on it's way ;)

To do this you have to be a member of zedman's benchmarking site.

TechForums - Benchmark

Join, then go to the Kudos tab, then copy the code into you sig. Make sure you use your t-f user name, but not ur t-f password.

Unofficial Kudos Rules
(Let's keep T-F tidy ;) )

Script to be aligned either center or right. (Along with the other V-Bull buttons)
I think it's also best if you incude "Have I Been Helpful" above it and we keep it size 1.

Generally keep with the flow I think, dont go and stick the button one side, bar the next ;)

I think centered looks best for sigs, myself.

If/when we activate the reputation system the Karma thing will no longer have a use, though.

I added one to my forum an although it's only got a small membership so far it's working well I think we should activate the system asap. It will add a nice feature.

Oh an Trotter you havent poked your head round the door of my little corner of the internet yet, do stop by I have coffee an cake, lots of cake.

i really like the karma/rep system. Problem with the kudo's bar is you can kudo's yourself which i have the feeling some of us have done. regardless i love the idea, i think it will stop people from asking the same question just to get someone else with a high post count to answer.

While i can see that the Kudos is catching on where is the scritp to put it in your siggy? :p

Ok - If you want the Kudos image in your sig follow these steps :)
Note that this is simply just a tempory measure - we're all assured the new rep system is on it's way ;)

To do this you have to be a member of zedman's benchmarking site.

TechForums - Benchmark

Join, then go to the Kudos tab, then copy the code into you sig. Make sure you use your t-f user name, but not ur t-f password.

Unofficial Kudos Rules
(Let's keep T-F tidy ;) )

Script to be aligned either center or right. (Along with the other V-Bull buttons)
I think it's also best if you incude "Have I Been Helpful" above it and we keep it size 1.

Generally keep with the flow I think, dont go and stick the button one side, bar the next ;)

Cheers Guys,

~ Tkey

I'm using it too, good system to hold us by until we get a true Rep System, this way is better than getting a thank you :)

And enough Kudos for me will make up for the fact that Mods don't get a thanks :p

Yeah i add it and i still dont get any. Must be cause i am a SMod and enforce rules everywhere. :p

I would expect you to get more thanks than I do... you're far more useful than I am...

but I'll give you a bit of Karma since you give me so much on Facebook, I think most of mine is just of PC Hardware Build Recommending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom