Just a question for the mods or admin ..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Why cant we get tutorials hear on TF for us members about or in regards to teaching something or learning something new.

I can go to YT for this but I enjoy a good read more in regards to just my self but what I'm trying to get at is say why cant the mods if they have experience in different things and some mite be better at certain stuff than others, then surly their is something that can be posted on the board to simply even explaining say how something or certain things might work.

Look at the tutorials or explanations I Have given over VPNs. Why cant we get something similar of the mods for this surrounding stuff they are experienced in.

Me personally, I like to read than be board out my skull watching digital media and when I read stuff on hear TF I can post back and ask questions. Half the time I have more questions than I did or do before watching a youtube video.

Just out of curiosity.

What does the future of Web Development actually hold.

Will we be operating and doing everything in the cloud.

Most things are already that way - a lot of software is web-based nowadays, with very little client-side applications. Unless it's talking to hardware or specialized...a lot of it is web applications. Whether or not they're hosted in the cloud or in a datacenter for a company or what have you, is another question entirely.

Back
Top Bottom