Issues with buttons

pro2a

In Runtime
I noticed this when I posted last time an as I am posting now. Attached is a picture... but the buttons above the text box are blank.

Any idea why its doing this?

View attachment 4821

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 39
They know about it, bro ;) zjust be patient. I'm sure Baez is working on it.

From what I know about VB, we probably don't have those icons in our custom skin.

Why don't we cut all this VB nonsense out and to go phpBB? :thumbsup: :tongue:

The only thing I'm really waiting for is a dark theme :tongue:

Tech on Vent was one of the best designed forums I've ever visited.

I am still having the missing button labels issue as noted in pro2a's screenshot. Any status on this? Fortunately, you can hover over the buttons to determine what they are, but this is annoying, at best.

I note JonnyGuru, MajorGeeks and Windows BBS all use vBulletin too, and are not experiencing this problem, though they are still on earlier versions. Still, to me, it seems like a skin problem.

I am still having the missing button labels issue as noted in pro2a's screenshot. Any status on this? Fortunately, you can hover over the buttons to determine what they are, but this is annoying, at best.

I note JonnyGuru, MajorGeeks and Windows BBS all use vBulletin too, and are not experiencing this problem, though they are still on earlier versions. Still, to me, it seems like a skin problem.

The status is it will be fixed when it is fixed. Sorry but the guy who built the skin is a very busy man with a new job that forces him to work a lot of hours a week. It makes it very difficult to do something for free when he is getting paid to work the other job.

Yes there are plenty of sites that use vB and yes they all show the buttons. Yes it is a skin issue. It is the very same thing that was noted by our owner right after the upgrade was done. We know about it but there is nothing that we can do. Everyone wanted a custom skin, so they got it. Every time an upgrade is done this happens. We have to wait for Baez or we straight up forget the custom skin and go back to the default. Those are the only options available.

1.) Delete the custom skin and Go back to the default
2.) Wait for Baez to fix it

The choices.

Well, then I think there should be a user option to select the custom, or the default skin.

I fully understand and appreciate budgets, especially when providing a free service. But clearly this is a problem, so if work cannot be done to fix the issues, then maybe a rollback to the last known working version is in order until time can be spent on it.

Back
Top Bottom