ignore list?

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
what exactly does the ignore list block out?
all post by the user on the ignore list? just PM's? wall post? e-mail? I think you get the idea of what I am asking?

Honestly I have no idea as I have never used it. But, according to the vBulletin 4.1.2 manual:
Posts from users that you are ignoring are hidden from view when logged into the forums.

I think you can set it so only friends can post to your wall. If you are getting unwanted PMs, do not respond but forward them to me. The same goes for unwanted email.

I did that before. It hides posts from a user you blocked/ignored. You can still click and view them, but not by default.

Get KSod in here, he knows more about it.

When that person posts, you dont see their message. You have to click on the View Post link to see it. Their PM's are the same. If you really want to block them from PM's and Visitor Messages you have to go under Settings>General Settings and change the options there.

Thanks Chris,but since I am offically sporting a tin foil hat, I rather not discuss it with you powerful beings known as mods either. :p

You could just contact one of us by PM. Instead of leaving it open for all Mods. But it is your choice what you want to do. Just know that we are here to help if we can.

Back
Top Bottom