I cant PM anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_B

Solid State Member
Yea...not sure whats going on. I cant pm anyone, and I kind of need to right now to ask a fellow member about purchasing his 4870. Ive searched up and down through my profile, and his trying to find a PM user button or something like that and its just not there?

If anyone wants to message the user for me and give him my information it would be appreciated because I really want to purchase the card from him.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/2x-4870-rampage-formula-750i-ftw-reapers-193207/

Looking at the 4870

Computer Forums - Announcements in Forum : Site Feedback & Suggestions

11) New Members have certain requirements that must be met before access is granted to certain features, namely Signatures, PM (Personal Message) System, B/S/T (Buy/Trade/Sell) Forums, and the OT (Off-Topic) Forums. The requirements are as follows.

* 40 good posts to get a signature. Posting things like "LOL" or "That is some good information" will get you noticed real fast and get your signature use blocked before you even get it. A couple posts like this are fine, but 40 posts just so you can put up a link to your site will not be allowed.
* 100 good posts to reach the B/S/T Area.
* 40 posts to gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System.
* 40 posts to gain access to the Off Topic forum.

Try emailing the member in question. You will find that option in the member's contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom