Great Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

realtechtalk

Baseband Member
I just want to say to the staff here that I'm extremely impressed with the community here.

I haven't come across an insulting or abusive/flame post yet which is amazing considering how many other forums are.

:D

Ya, things are usually pretty good around here for flames, etc. Just wait, though, someone will always come along and ruin it....

The admins see to keep a good lid on the flames though. From what I have see they remove flame post and ban the flamers. This is a GREAT comunity. I have been here less than a week and feel right at home :)

daappleby said:
The admins see to keep a good lid on the flames though. From what I have see they remove flame post and ban the flamers. This is a GREAT comunity. I have been here less than a week and feel right at home :)

For sure, I've never felt so at home at any on-line forum. Usually most forums are run by mods who selectively enforce rules and allow flames from their friends etc....Hooray for tech-forums! :)

To be honest, alot of people dont get banned. Their are candidates though, but they arent considered. Once you get to know the community, you'll understand. Just dont have a big sig though hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom