The future of Tech-Forums

What do you mean by findings?

So, what do I want from you, the community?
What are your thoughts on this? What are your interests in this direction? What would you like to see? What do you not want to see? This could be a major endeavor and I want you all to be a part of it, to take ownership and pride in what we accomplish together. Give me your thoughts, your ideas, your suggestions. I do ask that the discussion be kept on this general topic so we of the leadership team can better follow it and glean from what is shared.

Maybe my question should have been does the leadership team plan to report
on what they pluck from this. Since I am repeating my first question I will go ahead and add a follow up- If so when?

Well, in our usual fashion of being transparent, the admin team itself has gained a lot and would love to move ahead with several ideas and plans. However, Andy & Co have not responded to us for close to 2 months now. Things like the app not working still have not been completely resolved and most of the tasks at hand are still "in-progress".

So, we'd love to give you updates on new things happening from what we've pulled here (among other ideas we've had for a very long time), but it's out of our control.

So you haven't heard anything in over two months. So in regards to an original comment made, the "the situation has had another cardiac arrest." If not along those lines to what was mentioned.

Is handing over Money a issue for products \ services I'm curious to know because if it is we will never get no were with the site.

The main issue regarding the moving ahead with the merger has been giving the CF folk time to digest the idea. I was under the impression that the merger was revealed to the membership of CF at the same time it was revealed here, and Janet thought the same thing. I started posting over there and mentioned the merger a couple of times and kicked over the anthill so to speak. There are aware and are working through it now.

Last I heard the app was held up in approval. I don't know if the merger itself may be causing issues with getting it done or not.

@Slacker - Good questions. Once we get the merger done and the dust settles we will begin making Techist into what we want it to become. I hope to use a lot of what has been brought up when we do. As things come to be I or someone from the team will post an announcement to let everyone know.

I say that although there is growth in smartphones, there is also more people than ever in 3rd world coutnries recieving their first recycled PC, and this is going to keep exploding, especially in places like africa. Techist should stay worldwide relevant.

The main issue regarding the moving ahead with the merger has been giving the CF folk time to digest the idea. I was under the impression that the merger was revealed to the membership of CF at the same time it was revealed here, and Janet thought the same thing. I started posting over there and mentioned the merger a couple of times and kicked over the anthill so to speak. There are aware and are working through it now.

Last I heard the app was held up in approval. I don't know if the merger itself may be causing issues with getting it done or not.

@Slacker - Good questions. Once we get the merger done and the dust settles we will begin making Techist into what we want it to become. I hope to use a lot of what has been brought up when we do. As things come to be I or someone from the team will post an announcement to let everyone know.

I'm part of the "CF Crew" (joedaman633), personally I've got no objections to a merger, the team and members here seem friendly and enthusiastic, and that's all I'm after! :p

Back
Top Bottom