Friends, memes, and dairy queens. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback
Old 10-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lord Techie
Default Friends, memes, and dairy queens.

Soooo I've noticed something interesting. Ever since the rollback, all my friends have been gone from my viewable/editable list...but this new "buddy list" is still showing when friends originally on my list are online (by the way, great feature). Just another one of the kinks needed to be worked out with the rollback? Or is this one a bit more permanent?

Also, the thing with emoticons. I know it's been mentioned in other threads about not having emotes available in quick reply (which I do admit is a tad frustrating sometimes since I always need to look up the new emotes), but what I'd actually like to see fixed even more than that is the "random emote generation" that happens when you click on more. Super jumbled up and random, unlike how it was right before the rollback where the meme emotes were organized in their own section. Is this something already being looked at as well?

R.I.P. Ronald C. "Bucky" Buck
3/13/1949 - 11/30/2010
Poizen22 - in all honesty id prefetr my pics get passed around then send perform some homo erotic sexual deed.
thirdshiftdj - what on earth are you trying to say???
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM or IM.
If I helped you out, or what I just said rocked you like a hurricane, hit the little thingie over there.
hikaricloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Default Re: Friends, memes, and dairy queens.

Thanks for the note - we're starting to get the smilies cleaned up and are looking into the other issue.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote