This forum is really getting on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanLedet

In Runtime
By far #1 in my list for worst forums i've ever been on. The upgrade you guys did recently really f***** everything up. and it's been months..no one is doing anything...and now tonight....I CAN'T POST ANYTHING...YOU'RE MODERATING EVERY POST NOW?!?! lame...real lame. if you're getting ****ed at the spam bots, there are a freakin ton of add ons to stop them. vbulletin.org has them. If noone wants to run the upgrades properly, let me do it.

Still, none of my quick links work.

it's frustrating trying to help someone out when I can't navigate or i'm "awaiting approval from a moderator".

Dunno how I missed this thread...

yes, about the time the OP was posted we were having an issue with user groups which has been fixed (so much for no one doing anything). And, since you have posted since then apparently you have encountered no more of those problems...?

We are still having growing pains. DMo is working on things, but this new version is a whole new thing compared to the old. The old version was a hodge-podge of plugs and patches... and none of it translated to the new version. As we have seen, we have to be very careful what is changed so as to not screw up anything else.

I'm not sure of the status of the current projects since I haven't seen DMo lately. I know his world had went nuts on him for a while... I hope things have calmed down for him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom