1) Portal page (domain root) has "Computer Forums" to the right. Why? It's clearly the title driven from the html, but ... the site name is "Tech-Forums" ... right? Just looks odd there
2) Again, picking on the "Computer Forums" title ... We talk about more than computers here. Which is why, in my opinion, "Tech-Forums" fits better.
3) Tech-Careers and Tech-Forums 2 Advanced images in the top right don't have links and just sit there. They also have a weird gradient that stems from nothing... I'm as blind as a bat when it comes to cosmetics, but it just looks "odd" thats all.
4) On the portal page, there is a link in the upper left called "Tech-Jobs" which directs you to the tech-careers page. And on THAT page it's titled "Tech-Careers"... so which is it?
5) On the tech-careers page, the Tech-Forums and Tech-Forums2 link both go to techist.com/pc ... So, is this TF2?
1) What's up with the top of the page? I understand the TF logo/banner, but then you have a little text link that goes back to the portal labeled "Computers"
Why not just make a "Tech-Forums Home" or "Tech-Forums Portal" banner? Make it Purrrrty
2) In some places (especially the breadcrumbs) tech forums is called "Tech-Forum" and in others it's labeled "Tech-Forums". In all cases, proper grammar just calls for the title of the site... Like "Tech Forum Information".... it should read "Tech-Forums Information" right? lol... I don't know. And most of me doesn't really care I guess. Just bugs me a little. If I were at the helm... it would drive me Casey McCrazy
3) Search results are limited to 200?
4) attachments are Nancy McNull and Void
There are literally hundreds of people here that would certainly help you here FOR FREE, if nothing else... for experience, why not just get a little help from people here to make this site look outstanding! Create a group called "TF Project" and then create your own hidden forum, and plan out your deal.
If this forum was for "Home improvements" or "gardening" I could understand. But, to have a technical forum not taking advantage of technology in every possible case is just Lucy McLazy ...
Again, just my opinion. I REALLY am NOT trying to offend anyone. Just constructive criticism
I'll stop *****ing