Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, Most likely the PS3 client default Username is "PS3".... and some poeple dont bother to change it.

you never know lol... he could be some dedicated rich guy.

Just woke up lol....... Out to late last night lol??

The Flecom guy I was talking about has
Active processors
(within 50 days) 779
Active processors
(within 7 days) 703

lol one guy would have to have alot of ps3's lol...17800 of them

Just woke up lol....... Out to late last night lol??

Not really, only stayed up until 2, which is actually early for me, but I just got done with college, so I'm home for the summer and dont start work for another week, so I guess my body is just catching up on lost sleep :-D

Lol your luckey you get summers off.... My collage program has 3 semesters a year, one of which goes right through the summer.

Summers off? Must be nice. So far I haven't even had a week off between class blocks (Axia College of University of Pheonix). Classes end on Sunday, new ones start on Monday.

It's nice to not have school, but I'm VERY BORED right now. The friends I made at home are off in other states and will only visit once this summer, and the friends I made at college live too far away to hang out with. So pretty much it's nice, but sucks at the same time :-/

i'd actually be bothered if the air coming out was cool in the same cases it was hot before. it has the same components, therefore the same heat outpout, only now apparently it's not all being removed :|

I guess I can't say why it was cool, but he leaves it on A LOT and it's been running fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom