Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I need to be added to the list.

When I get added, I'll put the F@H image in my signature.

I'll bump the CPU usage up when I'm not using the computer (idle). I need to complete some WU's.

Well I would like to be added to the team as well.. I've started folding for TF already, but I don't show up in the members list. Once I'm added I would also like a F@H sig..

I have updated the team list. I used the Folding@Home team page, and put everyone who has been active within 2006.

I also copied the name given to the Folding client. If your screen name is different, please PM me and let me know so I can correct it on the list.

When it says Waiting for Core, does that mean it is downloading the files to be folded? It's also up to step 1281. What does this mean?

EDIT: Another question....my current WU is 20k frames. How am I going to complete this if the WU end says Nov '07, and the due date is Feb '07?

i'm 3500/50000 for my first wu. i'm off to a good start. can anyone give me good step by step instructions to put the fold@home chart in my sig

gaara said:
What about signatures?

As you may know, Folding@Home has a specific image script you can display in your signature that shows your Folding@Home statistics. You may also be aware that our forum has rather strict signature rules (read), however, we are pleased to announce that members who participate in Folding@Home for our team are permitted to keep their existing abiding signature as well as the Folding image script.

For further reading, please refer to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom