Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
The complexity and size of the Work Unit determine the point value.... As you will see, some people have a small number of WU's and alot of points, and others have MORE WU's and LESS points.

I am not too sure, but it was something I was going to try.... Only problem is that I am having issues installing XP onto my computer again story here... I was down to 0 rigs folding for the past week due to MAJOR issues... lol, I am back at 2 right now.

I see they now have a client for your GPU. Does anyone know how to run this along side F@H for your cpu. Or should you only let one client run at once?

Currently it is only available for top-end ATI GPUs (1950, maybe 1900).

garaa's not a mod no more so if you want on the team it would probably be best to talk to Trotter ;)

Why don't you set it up on your Celeron? It's more than enough to run it and you can have it devoted entirely to folding running 24/7 :)

chill dude, it took me about a day to reply to you, I don't always check my messages right away. I'm not stopping you from starting folding, and like shumway said, I'm not even in charge of this really anymore, although there isn't really anything to be in charge of

Shumway said:
garaa's not a mod no more so if you want on the team it would probably be best to talk to Trotter ;)

Why don't you set it up on your Celeron? It's more than enough to run it and you can have it devoted entirely to folding running 24/7 :)

My Celeron is collecting dust until i get a new PSU for it. Hence the reason I bought a new PC.

I have it running on this new one right this second, and if somebody could make a signature for me based on this F@H, it would be great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom