Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
A this rate, phantom and I, will be the top 2 in a couple of months, with kingaustin at third.

In a couple of months, phantom and I will be the top 2 in our team, with kingaustin following.

I'd like to congratulate the whole team though, because we as a team, have been going up the ranks, steadily.

Thats why phantom is the most improved. In a couple of months, at this rate, phantom and I, will be in the top 2, with kingaustin following.

I'd just like to congratulate the whole team, because we as a team, have been going up in rank, steadily. Let's keep this up, and head into the Top 400 teams.

geez, what is with the quadruple posts?....you had the same thing didnt you...phantom?

Just wanted to say that my current folding is on pause.... I only have 1 rig folding in my parents basement (when it is turned on)... P3 1.0 Ghz... lol. No internet yet at the house, and I need to cut ALL of the corners I can for the next.... well, till my lady is out of school, cause the budget is gonna be close, to the nearest penny.

Once she is making the big bucks, I will be back.. :D

Also, if you want the link to the extreme systems folding list, just click the 80k milestone banner in my sig... Have had that link there since I started using the milestone banners around 10K or so... not sure if anyone noticed.

b1gapl.. lol.. you must have had the same post issue I had going on lol... congrats on the 2,003 24hr average... has to be a TF record.

oh yeah... and congrats on the 1K mark KingAustin... pretty soon you will pass me.. for 24hr average..

Thank god for Xbox or I would be bored out of my mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom