Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, unfortuantly I don't think its an error or glitch. Since I have Restarted the console twice and then restarted computer. Its Still staying an hour per percent.

where can I see how many mins per % it is taking? I am running the SMP console and it hasnt told me yet. does it tell you after you get through 1%? This WU is 1 million steps so that could take a while.

where can I see how many mins per % it is taking? I am running the SMP console and it hasnt told me yet. does it tell you after you get through 1%? This WU is 1 million steps so that could take a while.

Just look at the time stamps and what percentage it's on...

Alright guys, I just got a new CPU cooler, the Freezer 7 Pro and it is AMAZING! You can read about it here so I'm not repeating myself
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/arctic-cooling-freezer-7-pro-amazing-143537/

I mean......wow, just look at this
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/408/freezerpro7pb4.jpg

Now I can fold all day without it becoming a small space heater :) I also got the SMP client now, so my new clock speed should help me get way more points now! But of course we can't lose site of the real goal here, my overclocking is helping save mankind!

Holy crap, I just finished 2610 this morning, something like 20 hours, I started it 1-2 o'clock yesterday and I went from 7,718 to 9241... gotta love SMP

w00t!!...way to go phantom! So it's 1,523 points. I'm expecting mine possibly tomorrow. SMP FTW!

Yeah, SMP is crazy.. same amount of time but 1,100 more points then what I usually get.. Im stuck with 2652 now... Its 1,000,000 steps, the last one was 500,000.. now you have to try to beat your old record, try to get 1500 24hr average lol..

Is it possible to run the SMP and GPU client at the same time? I'm running the SMP only right now, and I transferred, the GPU client to my bro's computer.

I'm not sure... I'd think that running both SMP and GPU at the same time would cause it to slow down... Because the F@H site says to leave about 25% of cpu power for the GPU client to use...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom