Dropdown Menu's ... unclickable most of the itme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vormund

Daemon Poster
Has anyone had this issue? It occurs both at work and home, with IE7 and Firefox 2...nine times out of ten, when I try to use the dropdown menu's (to go to the advanced search, subscribe to a thread, etc.), it does nothing. I figured out a way around the search - type some babble and it'll bring me to the search window, but in general, this is a huge annoyance since it's the only way to access the given actions.

Snap to the above, but if you need to acesss anything in the drop down menu in the mean time right click it and then open it in a new tab (in firefox) not perfect but it works.

The right-click option would be awesome if it worked, but see my attached picture...:p No-can-do. Hmm.

Attachments

• nope.jpg
    nope.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 72
I just middle-click it to open it in a new tab. I'd rather have it in another tab, anyway.

OOOO... you are click on the username. I think Vormund and I were trying to click on the link that we wanted to go to.

Clicking on the username works for me now too. Cool.

Exactly! Yeah, that's a great workaround...I just wonder how such a ... obvious feature like that, doesn't work on either of the two most popular browsers - IE or FF. Crazy design flaw on VB's part?

Crazy design flaw on VB's part?

no...only this forum. those links work on every vB forum I visit that's running 3.6.5. Perhaps if the admins would take the time upgrade to 3.6.7 PL1, it might fix the issue.

edit....might fix the issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom