Deleting URL hyperlinking in Virus/Spyware Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
U should take out hyperlinking in that section, in logs because ppl may accidentally click one by accident while in the log... and screw their systems up

U should take out hyperlinking in that section, in logs because ppl may accidentally click one by accident while in the log... and screw their systems up

i did this for an errorsafe thing a while back, good thing i did a quick system restore :) apparently that answers the question, can vernon's pc be any slower :)

Ooooh, didn't realize that. I take it you found out the hard way...?

Dave will hopefully be back this week and will take care of it. Just got an update... he's had it rough, both him and his family. Remember him in thoughts and prayers.

Ooooh, didn't realize that. I take it you found out the hard way...?

Dave will hopefully be back this week and will take care of it. Just got an update... he's had it rough, both him and his family. Remember him in thoughts and prayers.

ya i heard a while back.... been praying for him and his family, also that i don't crash when i try to drive, just turned 15... meh

We didn't delete the hyperlinking capabilities in those forums because many of the answers to the HJT threads have links to tools to get rid of "nasties" that may be in someone's log.

Of course, people could cut-n-paste the link, but vB will also shorten a link which would make it hard to cut-n-paste.

At this time, we'll keep it as it is. Just be cautious and don't click links unless they are provided by the security team members (which we'll be adding back soon).

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom