Cookied

Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
Because i use hotmail whenever i get the emails telling me that there is a new post in my thread or something like that, if i click on the link it sends me to the page and i see it fine but i cant post because im not cookied as i have gone straight past the main page. Can there be a little place like on the homepage where you can enter in your username and password and then the page refreshes and you can post. But i know it would prob take a while and whether your consder it but that is my ONE thing that is a bit annoying about TF - well apart from some ;)

Cheers and happy new year

I think there is...at the bottom right of the home page...when you aren't cookied. May be wrong.

yeh sorry I didnt make that clear i knew there was one on the homepage but I thought it would be cool to have one on everypage :) but thanks anyway

Oh...okay. Now, I understand what u are saying...had to think about it a bit. (I'm a little slow at times)

Yep..that would be a good idea.

When I come here from an email link, it automatically goes to the sign-in before I read the post (unless I haven't eaten the cookies that day). I sign-in and then read the post.

Yours does not do that? I wonder what the difference is?

Dave :D

I can post just fine .. when i come from the mail link .. I guess ur clearing ur cookies or somethin' like that

Check if the cookies present just b4 u click on a link ..

whenever I click a link it sends me in to the post and most of the time im usually logged in already i usually only have to log in once every few days!!! Im not sure how that works but im usually logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom