Contributing Member Recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...

I've been around (looking and snooping and getting used to the board)... but have not posted much :)

I think the idea of "contributing" member is a GREAT idea.
I will come up something similiar and let you all know the details.

I think you will like it!

-Larry

I think that they are still working on it. *fingers crossed*

I think that this is an excellent idea for "regular" members that post often.

The Contributing Member forum will proberly be reopened when vBulletin 3 goes Stable. As at present contributers have to be marked manually and vb3 will allow us to run a special forum that is automated.

<-Is a contributing member *discos*, hey how about with these donations, ya'll do something like.. contests? sounds quite sane to me, if everyone on here donated a doller, i don't think you'd need all that money for this website.. you'd end up using our money for youselves, and that's not what it should be about.. just sayin...

Demalii said:
<-Is a contributing member *discos*, hey how about with these donations, ya'll do something like.. contests? sounds quite sane to me, if everyone on here donated a doller, i don't think you'd need all that money for this website.. you'd end up using our money for youselves, and that's not what it should be about.. just sayin...
yeah if every one on this forum donated $1 the forum would make about $11,000 nice way to make money but of course we'd want this money to go toward the forum not the own personal exspences though i doubt they would do that

Demalii said:

Maybe, but really. To put everyone out only one dollar... It's not like you'll miss having that dollar around to play with or anything.:)

if they had 11,000 dollars they could expand the site into a fenominal thing. get partnerships and such. possably pay someone for a while to make a newsletter(he he ill take the job for free lol) or just expanding 11,000 dollars wont go far but will make a huge improvement and will gaurentee the site will be up for life(hopefully lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom