Classifieds need some help...

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I'm a huge fan of buying, selling and trading online via forums. I've done it since I've been on the internet. I have always wanted to sell my stuff on here, but I know the classifieds don't get nearly as much traffic as other forums. Since there's not as much traffic here, I sway away from posting them here, if I'm in a rush to sell. However, if I don't really need the money at the moment, and can wait, I do like posting here. Is there any future plans on updating, or maybe making the classifieds me "seeable" to most members. It's all the way down at the bottom of the forum, and most people usually don't look down there, I know I don't if I'm not selling. Also, any chances of getting a possible iTrader like system? This way we "forum members" can get an idea of who we're buying from.

There's one particular forum, that I ALWAYS browse the classifieds section of, and would much rather browse here, 'cause I don't ever post at those forums.

Just a thought, not going to cry if we can't implement anything like this, but I do think it would be nice. A better classifieds section, could possibly bring in more traffic, that the site does need. I get bored reading the same forum posts over and over.

Care to post some links to places like what you are talking about?

For Sale / Trade - [H]ard|Forum I know this would be high hopes to see TF have classifieds like Hard forum, since that's pretty much THE Classifieds forum for Computer related products, mainly uses Heatware as their "iTrader" like system, which I wouldn't mind using, but don't really feel the need to, unless TF members start using it more, and feel comfortable with that.

--These next couple are NOT dedicated to tech--

CarAudio.com Classifieds Uses iTrader, here I usually get stuff sold rather quickly, if I push towards it.

Car Audio Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade Car Audio Equipment Dedicated to classifieds, so of course this would be a little more intuitive towards classifieds sections.

Mainly random forums that I frequent, such as car forums, and audio forums. Even with the lower amount of people frequenting a few of the other forums that I didn't post, things usually get sold there.

Back
Top Bottom