Chat box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
I think it would be nice to have a couple chat boxes, with private chat also. It would be nice for people to come and hang out, and talk live. It would also be nice if someone is having a problem with the forums or their computer and etc.

It would also be nice if someone is having a problem with the forums or their computer and etc.

Check Qunu | Live help when you need it most for instant messaging replies on computer problems, a great site and a big help at times:) all you do is type in what you are stuck on the search engine like PHP, windows, hardware ect and a list of online people ready to chat and you dont even need a instant messaging account yourself and i agree with you idea of a chatbox, what about maybe a chatroom

Humm, we had an IRC Channel a while back if i remember correctly (not sure if this is still online) , however not many people used it, and it got forgotten.

Humm, we had an IRC Channel a while back if i remember correctly (not sure if this is still online) , however not many people used it, and it got forgotten.

i join before you and i got remember that lol must of not seen it:)

sorry, I just miss "ED" off join, so it is joined n i put "got" instead of "can't" for some reason:S lol

i joined before you and i can't remember that lol must of not seen it:)

is that better? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom