Change is coming to Tech-Forums !!

The TF app works fine for me.. Atrix on CM7
Welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

Re: change is coming to TF !!

You will notice a few new faces around here that work with me. Janet H is might right hand woman and she will be swinging by the site on a regular basis to check in on the team and see if they need anything.

Uh-oh... I heard they were a thirsty bunch ;)

I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning my way around. The site team and Larry have done an amazing job and this is a great community. Today the site was moved to new servers and all seems well. Please let me know if I can help in some way, otherwise I'll be in line waiting for the site teams carryout order....

Well, hopefully everything goes smooth and changes are made for the better but please don't make this forum look like the one that Larry linked to in the original post. I think that I'd go insane having to deal with that layout and especially the video on the right side of the page playing every single time I go to a new fourm/post.

oh god TSF with the video that played every time... not a good idea! PLEASE DONT DO THAT. That forum's layout is horrible compared to this one. I think it's fine as it is.

that site actually made me want to install flashblock. as well as another forum kinda like it.

Back
Top Bottom