Birth date incorrect ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrage

Baseband Member
Why is it incorrect in my profile at 1 Dec 1969 in the forum when it is really 1 Oct 1956 and set that way in my user options ?

Hey, you're back in your 30's! :p

There were some problems in the past with some birth dates. Maybe time to check that out again.

Can you change it in your CP? I know you said that it's correct in your CP, but you might try changing and saving it again.

Dave :D

EbonHawk, Do ya really think I'm an idiot or something ? at near 50 I think I may have looked there more than once.

The date in my user settings is correct, yet to view my profile from the forum pages (any of them) it's then not right.

Having seen another forum with the exact same problem and also the exact incorrect date I would assume it's just a bug in the forum system program, why I posted it where I did, so those who be can fix the problem.

I don't really care, but if I'm or anyone is going to offer it, the date should be shown correct.

dmo224, tried that several times, it is still correct in my user CP but remains at Dec 1 1969 in all forums ?

I did even change it to an incorrect date yet it stayed at Dec 1 1969 in any forum page.

Strange that another totally different forum had the exact same incorrect date as well.

Got me stuffed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom