big thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XT

Daemon Poster
I was wondering if we could get one big thread in the hardware zone for computer specifications. where people can ask questions about items for there new comp. For me it gets annoying to see 20 new posts about what should i get for my new computer. It would be better if we could have them in one big thread. just a suggestion. It might get over populated though but u could delete some stuff when there done with there selections

Some thoughts....

With as many different parts and manufacturers that there are, I don't think that they could all be lumped together. It could possibly be put together if everyone was building from scratch, but then we might not all have the same recommendations for the parts or manufacturers.

IMO, it wouldn't be feasible to make one big thread.

BTW, if some portions were deleted when people got their recommendations, then the post counts would go down. And it would go down for those that ask and those that answer.

Dave :D

Well what do posts matter? Its the quality lol as i always say. but that whats im talking about a big thread with people starting from scratch builders who are looking for sugestions on there parts. But i guess would not be feasable. lol and why u up at 11pm dont u got exams or something lol(should be studying unless u call reading these forums studying:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom