Been bugging me lately,

ckop11

In Runtime
Idk if this is in the right section but ya

This is pretty small, but its been really bugging me lately,

When i click on [<<First ] with my mouse, I have to click right on the << to go to the first page,(kinda annoying) but when i want to go to the last page. i can click on any part of [<<Last ] to bring me to the last page. (Which is alot easier)

i'm using Opera 11

dp7ept.png

I have Opera 11.01 and it works as it should for me.

Like the OP said im using Opera 11

But i think it may be opera 11.01 because when i try and update it says i have the latest version of opera.

158b1pj.png

Its still the same thing tho, im not sure why.

I wish the screen shots would save the curser, but i dont feel like downloading a screenshot program right now so work with me.

dc50er.png

^^^ In this picture my curser (pointer) was over the FI in FIRST (not touching the << part) = when i click, nothing happens

246m136.png

^^^ This one my curser (pointer) was over the << part before FIRST. = when i click, it goes to the first page

this happens when i go into a thread with multiple pages (Like the wire managment thread or longest thread in history) or a forum section with multiple pages of threads. [like programing] then go to like the 100th page, then i wanna go back to the First page.

I will try to uninstall and reinstall Opera in the next day or two to see if that makes a difference

EDIT- Same problem when im using Opera 11.01.1190 in Ubuntu 10.10

Sorry to inform you, but that is the design of any site. Your first example, you dont have the item highlighted to be clicked. Your second shot you have it highlighted and that is why it works when you click it. It is just like clicking any hyperlink on any website in the world. If you do not have the mouse on it properly, clicking will not net you any results. You have to see the border around the item to activate the item and then click.

Maybe it is your mouse pointer as well. Cause i can hover over any part of the double arrow or First and just click and it works. I use Opera in Win7, Ubuntu and PC-BSD. It works in all 3.

well hmm idk, because it works for me in ff and chrome just not opera. i mean its really not a huge deal but i just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. i will try and reinstall on my W7 and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom