Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
  • Same as above
  • Custom avatars allowed, 100x100 & 25k
  • Graphics and Text sigs allowed (according to the rules)
  • Custom forum titles.

I now have 250 posts (251 after I submit this one), yet it won't let me use a 100x72, 24KB Avatar. Any idea why?

Says I need to use a 80x80 one.

Edit: Seems like it just took some time to update... working fine now. Forgive my impatience.

@DW,

Once you have enough posts, you add them yourself via the UserCP (User Control Panel). The link to it is right above the "Post Reply" button at the top of the page.

I wasn't sure if the system would detect how many posts I have and update my settings so I could get in there but Aetherh4ckers last post clarified that one for me.
Thanks guys.

Wooooo Hoooo! Post number 40 BABY!
I get to use a custom avatar and access to B/S/T forum. Whatever that is.
:D

Ahhhh, The Buy, Sell, and Trade forum. :) Where I can hock my wares IF I had wares to hock. Now that the 8800 GT is out I bet I can find some good deals on GTS cards. lolol

Now I just have to wait for the magical avatar fairy to come and sprinkle fairy dust on the forum so I can have my personal avatar.
:D
:)
:rolleyes:
:eek:
Tapping foot.
:(
Where is that avatar fairy? Probably passed out at the gay bar again in his assless chaps and sheepskin vest.
:eek:

Woooo Hoooo! Thank you avatar fairy! :)

J9Darkwing, with his five posts in a row on this topic, seems to have caught on...
When things like that happen, it will sooner or later be caught, then the posts merged, the post count goes down, a possible warning issued, and it doesn't help in the long run. As in, see above and there are no longer 5 in a row.

Please, people, don't do that.

Dave :D

Hi,

I joined this forum a few months ago and set up a signature with just one link in it and it was working, now I have noticed its gone.

I cannot see an option to add one now in the control panel, is there a certain number of post you need to make to have a signature?

Dave

Yes, the recent changes made to the Registered user group (1-39 posts) removed signatures and Private Messaging privileges. This was due to both being used by spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom